Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good bye

We've loved it in Modesto. We will forever hold fond memories of this place and the many wonderful people. We were blessed to live here.

Last time at the house




My good friend Erica took pictures of my house for me while I was doing the last walk over of the house. We both weren't happy about me leaving. Erica was amazing she not only offered to help watch my kids while I dealt with the stress of moving, but she also arranged for a sitter and came over and helped me clean my house. She let us stay the night at her home and then took us to the airport! She went over and beyond. What a great friend.

Sr. Primary

Jr. Primary. I will miss the Primary children enormously. I learned so much serving in Primary. I grew to know and love each child and knew the wonderful spirit each had within.



Bryson's wonderful primary teacher Sister Yosh!

Our Beautiful Chapel

Bryson's best friend Caleb


The boys and I flew out of San Fran.


2 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

YEAH, I am so proud of you!!!!! I love the pics! Wow...that friend named Erica seems so nice to help you. I bet you miss her a lot!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Aw, it was so sad to see the moving truck in those pictures. Modesto just isn't the same without you guys!!